Wednesday 5 November 2008

My First Plushie

Okay I'm hungry and I'm tired, for the last 3 and a half hours I have been sewing my first attempt at a Plushie. It started the other day when I decided I wanted to make Valentines Day cards. I did this doodle and I decided to call him the eLOVEphant. Heres a plan I came up with for a Valentines Day card, eLOVEphants in love;




I will collage or embroider the finished design.


At the moment I propper LOVE plushies, I've tried french knitting a bear and my dad baught me Plush You! for my birthday, A book full of plushies with some patterns and sewing tips, its ace! So anyways I went rooting through my fabrics and got my machine out and here I'm proud to present my very own plushie;

Look how tiny he is!

Okay, so I'm not sure about his eyes, maybe I might make him slightly bigger so i can give him felt or button eyes but he's a prototype. I'm going to start looking for vintage bits of odds and ends or old clothing and make a whole load of eLOVEphants!

...I'm going for some beans on toast.

No comments: