Saturday 13 September 2008

I want one!

Okay, my first blog. Why's this blank page so intimidating? I'll just start by posting something ace;

This is Mr. Toastee, I love it! A creation by Yummy Pancake. I came across her on Etsy which is a website where you can buy and sell handmade items. Its full of cool stuff. Yummy Pancake makes and sells crochet plushies, I want one! I have thought about plushies and how it might be a fun way for me to combine my love of textiles and illustration. I also discovered a blog for Yummy Pancake, which I've decided to follow.

My first blog, that wasn't so bad.

1 comment:

Esther Freeman said...

As discussed please add any notes from the studio visit, what you hope to find out and why (how this links with your own hopes for your future career).
A report on the studio and what you gained from the visit. I will be taking pictures and uploading them to Moodle for you to access.
Also uploading images that you are working on now, then adding the final collection will show your progression through the design process. An explaination for your choices and selections will help to highlight your personal taste and style.
You have made a good start on your blog, but I would like to see some of your work on here and create links to the current posts.